went expo wid mummy ytd. took the wrong side of mrt. =.= so mummy said this to me... 'you shd really go work at harbour front if u're offered the job' so tt i will have better sense of direction. hahaz.
so so so... if im really wanted by them... i would wanna quit my current job earlier. this was wat my bro said 'den u can go up to the boss and tell him..."im gonna fire u instead of u firing me"the sentence tt all employees wanna say most to their employer' hahaz. true?
suggested to the class abt gg to night safari. surprised tt there's no violent objection... but still i dun it'll be carried out cux not everyone can go out at night and hard to fix a day when everyone is free. *sobs sobs*
Don't Say Goodbye 我還不想離開 Don't Say Goodbye 能不能從頭再來 Don't Say Goodbye 這一切開始的太快 讓我靜靜一個在這發呆
Don't Say Goodbye 我還不想離開 Don't Say Goodbye 能不能從頭再來 Don't Say Goodbye 請不要忘記我的愛 讓我靜靜一個在這發呆 不想離開
found the lyrics fr youtube and so cool.... gt translation.
It feel especially strange to see you cry I can never give you any comforting words How come love can never be put together Why are you so happy right now Because of you, I can wait here forever Because of you, I will not be sad
Don't Say Goodbye, I don't want to leave yet Don't Say Goodbye, can we start over Don't Say Goodbye, all this happened to fast Let me quietly be in daze here
Don't Say Goodbye, I don't want to leave yet Don't Say Goodbye, can we start over Don't Say Goodbye, please don't forget my love Let me quietly be in a daze here, I don't want to leave